Privacy Notice pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2013
KickOffers Ltd with registered office in LM Complex, Brewery Street, Birkirkara, Malta, is the Data Controller of personal data (KickOffers or even “Data Controller”) of users who register on the platform www.kickoffers.com (or “Website”).
KickOffers Ltd with registered office at LM Complex Brewery Street, Birkirkara, Malta informs that it is the Data Controller pursuant to arts. 4, No. 7) and 24 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (or GDPR) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the treatment of personal data. The Data Controller therefore informs pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation that it will proceed with the related treatment for the purpose indicated below.
The personal data collected will be treated for the fulfillment of the objective associated to the platform’s use, as well as for the collection of personal data received as a result of spontaneous access. If the user (“Data Subject”) does not intend to give consent to the treatment, the transmitted data will not be processed and will be eliminated.
Categories of data processed
KickOffers only deals with the personal data provided by the Data Subject and strictly necessary for the performance of the assignment, also by collecting: copy of the identity document; copy of the social security number; copy of the passport, compilation of the Anti-money laundering questionnaire, compilation of MiFID questionnaires, extracts from the databases, Chamber of Commerce registration, SAE and RAE codes, balance sheet.
Methods of treatment and conservation
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual manner, in compliance with the provisions of article 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 with respect to security, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR. Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR, subject to your free and explicit consent expressed during the registration process, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and treated.
Scope of dissemination and communication
We also inform you that the collected data will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications for legal obligations that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, or always according to the purpose mentioned above, to consultants or other persons appointed by the Data Controller as external Data Processors (a list of external Data Processors is kept by the Data Controller and, at the request of the Data Subject, a copy will be sent).
Transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred to countries that do not belong to the U.E.
Particular categories of personal data
The Data Owner does not collect particular categories of data (articles 9 and 10 GDPR).
Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
The Data Owner uses automated decision-making processes, including profiling, as per art. 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, of the Rules.
Rights of the Data Subject
At any time, you may exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data;
- obtain information on the purposes of the treatment, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the treatment limitations;
- obtaining the data portability, that is, receiving them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmitting them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the treatment at any time also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling;
- ask the Data Controller to access personal data and to rectify or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority
The Data Subject may, at any time, exercise his/her rights by sending a request to the Data Controller through: 1) registered mail to KickOffers at LM Complex, Brewery Street, Birkirkara, Malta; or 2) e-mail to the address: [email protected]
KickOffers has appointed its legal representative as DPO.
Alternatively, the Data Subject (ie the subject to whom the personal data refer) may choose to assert his rights before the Privacy Guarantor.
Changes to the Privacy notice
This information will be subject to periodic review by the Data Controller.
Pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016, the Data Subject’s consent to the treatment of data for this purpose is considered necessary. Consent is deemed to be given by means of specific acceptance given during the registration process.